Draggin´ round an old guitar that I can´t even play
I fade into your background like a piece of yesterday
And I might be a nobody to you
But if I´m playing, would you listen?
~Saving Jane: Ordinary
So we play all the same ols games
and we wait for the end to change
and we take it for granit that we´ll be the same
But we´re making all the same mistakes
~One Direction: Same Mistakes
I need a hero
I´m holding out for a hero till the end of the night
He´s gotta be strong
He`s gotta be fast
And he´s gotta belarger than life
~Bonnie Tyler: Holding out for a hero
I always needed time on my own
I never thought I´d need yout there when I cried
And the days feel like years when I´m alone
And the bed where you lied
it´s made up on your side
When you walk away
I´ll count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?
When you´re gone
The Pieces of my heart, I´m missing you
When you´re gone
The Face I came to know is missing too
When you´re gone
The words I need to hear always get me trough the day
And make it okay
I miss you.....
~Avril Lavgine: When You´re Gone
Lisa <3





Haha, ich sollte dir vll noch nachträglich zum Geburtstag gratulieren ;) Alles Gute, nachträglich ♥ und kommst du gut mit ihr klar? Hast du mehr als "nur" das Standartobjektiv, also das 18-55mm?
AntwortenLöschenLiebste Grüße ♥
Melanie
Sorry, erst jetzt gelesen. Danke schön ^^
LöschenIch hab das Startobjektiv und mein Dad hat noch ein paar andere, aber ich weiß jetzt grad nicht, welche. Ich komm gut mit ihr klar, mein Dad hat sie mir schon etwas öfters anvertraut, deshalb hat er sie mir auch geschenkt ^^
Lisa <3
Tolle Zitate und tolle Bilder!! :)
AntwortenLöschenLG Anna
Echt tolle Bilder :)
AntwortenLöschenhttp://fiffysheart.blogspot.de